
Saturday, I got up early with good intentions of doing some serious yard work, but two things happened: rain & a severe allergy attack. I tried making a crazy spicy curry to clear the head & it did exactly that. But, once I got my sense of smell & taste back, I realized that the curry was disgusting. I had to plead with ATM, who is a good sport, to please stop eating it. I spent the rest of the day & evening trying to recover from the allergies so I could go to ATM's set @ WWT that night. I made it! He did so well!
Empty stage:

ATM <3:

ATM <3:

I'm gonna hold off on my crazy-lady rant about how I despise "DJs" that use laptops. I think I can sum it up in a few words: Kids these days! Grrrr.
Anyway, I didn't stay out too late, but we can thank crap "DJs" for that - - I practically ran for my life outta that joint! I went home, purged myself of cigarette stank & PASSED OUT. I vaguely remember ATM & SOLO joining me a bit later.
Sunday, I woke up at a decent hour & made coffee. I really struggled to stay awake, so instead of fighting it, I went back to sleep. It was decided before I dozed off that we would go flea marketin' in Pickles Gap Village when I woke up. And that we did! We scored little things (mostly kitchen & entertainment things for me), but mostly browsed. Um. Pickles Gap Village was fine, but anything past that was very very weird. We were getting the very unfriendly vibe from locals, so we kinda got the hell out of there. Here is a very scary photo that I took whilst @ P.G.V. I do not think it's appropriate for children. Or some adults! There's a lurker in the bushes - - SICKO!


We went home & walked General Chang, who, up until a couple of hours ago, has been in our care, since his mum went to Chicago for a few days. Anyway, we were hell of lazy until dinner. We went to Saddle Creek for steaks. We're kinda awful in that we totally love steak. S.C. has THE BEST steak that wasn't prepared by my hand & THE BEST lump crab cakes known. They use panko! I am so pleased that panko is being used more commonly, it is way superior to bread crumbs.
That's it! Easy-lee weekend, the best kind. Next weekend, we are going to Fayetteville, ATM's band got a show. I wonder if the leaves have started turning yet? I'll bring my camera! Too, I may get to meet new friends & love on the old ones.
General Chang, taking a nap:


Flyer:
4 comments:
Nazi clowns indoctrinatin' the chilluns.
What a funny post! Thanks for watching the General. He loves ya'll.
Ha! Suzi and I have a picture of that clown, too. Totally creepy. We stopped in, got that crazy creepy vibe. Like we were in an Avengers episode==ghost town. We snapped some pics and p'yomed outta there.
Man, I am not a fan of clowns! I don't know anybody who likes clowns, why do they still exist?!
Post a Comment